CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Can you believe that 2008 is gone? It went by so fast, yet at times, it felt like an eternity. I will admit, I am not sad to see 2008 gone. It was a year of pain, hopelessness, and sadness. Yet, it was also a year to grow in my faith, to be challenged, and to somehow find hope again. With the passing of 2008 comes also another milestone for us--we are coming up on a year of Jason discovering his cancer--January 19th. Thinking back to this time last year, who would have ever imagined that our family's world would have been turn upside down and rocked in all ways. When we first discovered Jason's illness, I didn't know how in the world I was going to make it through the next day let alone an entire year. Yet, somehow I managed. I can only give credit to God in all of this--He definitely carried me most of the way. Although, I must say, it has been truly awesome to see all the love and support from all of you as well. You all made each day somehow bareable. So I say thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to bring me to a new year. Do I know what 2009 has in store for us--absolutely not. However, I do know that God with be my strength through whatever comes our way. Wishing you all a wonderful New Year and may God bless you abundantly! Joslyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless your family as well. Thank you for continuing to share yourselves with us. You are truly an inspiration.
Monique