CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

THANK YOU B.C.M.S.

Bullock Creek amazed me again. This time it was the middle school who showed their support and love for me and my family. The students dedicated the entire week to me. They designed and sold t-shirts and had a different spirit day each day of the week. They had Hat Day, Baseball Day, Computer Geek Day, Detroit Tiger Day, and ended the week with Mr. K Day. On Friday, the school was nothing but a sea of black and gold Krenzke Krusader shirts.

My family and I thank you Bullock Creek Middle School.

P.S. Don't think this will get you out of doing your work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome how many, many blessings appear, even in the midst of such a trying time?? Thank you, God! And there will be more!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jason,
So glad everything is going well. You are still in my prayers and my church's as well. How awesome that the Creek is pulling through for you.

angela said...

how fantastic! praise the Lord!!