CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

B.C. Baseball is doing fantastic

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. Jason is feeling good and has been busy with baseball. They currently are 23-1-1. They will be playing Shepherd tonight--this should be a great game as Shepherd and Bullock Creek are fighting for the number 1 spot in their conference.

Taylor just finished preschool for the year--she is going to be in kindergarden next year. Easton is officially potty trained--yeah! My babies are growing up so fast.

As a side note, I am feeling much better this week. I have been able to concentrate on other things and have a much more positive attitude about things. I definitely like myself a lot more when I am on the happy side and I know others feel the same way:)

Take care and God bless your week. Joslyn

2 comments:

angela said...

go creek!

MaryBeth said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to drop a quick note. I am glad you are feeling some better. Remember, though everyone has those days. If you ever need to take a walk or whatever, give us a call and we will take the kids for awhile. I can't wait for Taylor to start kindergarten. I promise that we will look out for her at good ole BCEL. She will love it. Jason, great job with the boys. On to districts you soon will go and of course, triumphiant you will be. Take care.
MaryBeth