CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our computer is now working

Oh, I tell you--the joys of the computer! They are so nice to have but a real pain when something goes wrong on them. Our hard drive crashed and we had to reinstall everything meaning we lost all of our data from before. I guess that will teach us to back up our computer.

Jason is doing great. He has felt much better this week. As some of you know, he was having some symptoms early last week and after talking with the doctors, he needed to go back on the steroid because he still has a lot of swelling which was causing the symptoms. Since he started the steroid, the symptoms have dimenished and he looks a ton better.

The baseball team is doing fantastic. They are 14-1-1 and are playing in the Dow Invitational today. They play Nouvell this morning and it should be a good game. I am a little disappointed that I won't be there to watch as I have to work today.

I trust that you are all doing well. Have a blessed day! Joslyn

No comments: