CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Easton's 1st Day of Preschool--Sept. 3, 2008



Easton, what a big boy you are becoming. Mommy and daddy are so excited for you on this big day. We love you! Mommy, Daddy, and Taylor

Easton was very excited this morning for his first day of school. He came running out of his bedroom and asked, "Is it time for me to go to school?" I had to let him know that we had to wait for another hour or so until his school started. Mrs. Leiner will be so blessed by Easton. He is a pure joy to be around and is awefully cute!

3 comments:

angela said...

oh my he is adorable!!

Hope and Rob said...

Ok.... EASTON!!! You look like a BIG BOY!! What happened over the summer!!??? Mrs. Liener WILL be blessed! Taylor... Mrs. Krotzer is beamingly proud of you!! Love you sweetie! I knew you'd do good in Kindergarten!!!!! Joslyn... you are just an amazing mommy and wife!! Good job to you!!! And Jason... tommorrow I too will be reaching the next decade of my life! I do not dread it at all... I think these will be the best years of our lives! Amen? Happy Birthday. You're a GREAT family!!

ZFam said...

I love his cheesy grin!!! He does look like an absolute delight! And Taylor's bus story was great. I think that's how my Alexa will be...she just turned three this last month and is already begging to go to school! What happened to our babies?!?!=)