CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

MRI reading by a medically trained eye!

Jason had an MRI done today and we won't officially know the results of it until we take it to Duke next Monday, Sept. 22nd. However, many of you that are close to me know that I now have a trained medical eye for reading MRIs and from what I can see it looks better than his last MRI scan in July. When I say better, I am only speaking about the amount of white matter that shows up--there seems to be a lot less white matter indicating to me that the swelling has decreased. As you can see by my vague words that I am a highly trained individual in reading MRIs--NOT!

In saying all that, I really do believe that this MRI looks a lot better in regards to his swelling. I am not sure about the tumor itself and we will find that out on Monday. I do know that Jason is feeling extremely well and we have high hopes for this treatment that he is on.

The kiddos are doing great. Taylor continues to love kindergarten. Easton seems to be following his sister's footspeps in preschool and making sure that he answers all of the questions that the teacher asks. He, too, seems to be enjoying school. Blessings, Joslyn

2 comments:

angela said...

well that sounds good! we will continue to pray for a good report!

ZFam said...

I like great reports from trained professionals!!!=) Your in my thoughts and prayers so often!!