CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Week 1 went great!

Well, the first week of school was great. Taylor seems to be enjoying kindergarten and is starting to settle into a routine. Easton had a good first day of preschool and I think that he is really going to enjoy being in school--he's already asking when he will get to go to kindergarten.

Jason's week back to school has been pretty good as well. He seems to be getting into a groove. Although, their classes are a bit large and they are having to change the entire schedule for the "extra classes--Spanish, Keyboarding, etc." so he's been a bit undecided on how to proceed with his current students. Next week he will have all new classes.

Jason also received his second round of treatment this past Tuesday and is feeling excellent. We really couldn't ask for much more in regards to how his body is handling the chemo and Avastin. It really is encouraging to see how well he is doing--yeah!

I am doing good too. I have been adjusting to the new schedule and making sure everyone and everything is all set. I'm having my quiet time with God again and it feels really nice to be sharing with Him again. It's amazing how much better I feel when I start my day off with the Lord--so thank you God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to hear how you are all doing so well!
Monique