CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to Work

Hello everyone,
I went back to school yesterday to prepare and organize the class schedule with the sub. I officially started teaching today. I am teaching 2 classes each day this week and starting next week I will teach 3 classes per day. I plan to continue this schedule up until spring break (Mar. 28th). It was nice to be back in the classroom and seeing all the students and fellow staff. Thank you to everyone that has helped during the last few weeks and making this transition easy for me.

P.S. We had a great time at the Lancer Knight Affair Saturday night!

Jason

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Jason, the kids are so glad your back!!! We had a great time at Lancer Knight also. Glad you could have an evening out. We also had a blast with Easton and Taylor. We have video of Taylor cheering. Don't worry, Easton was just saying Uncle Pops Chicken Nuggets which confused Mike. He thought he wanted chicken nuggets to eat. The kids were so much fun. We would love to do it again. But we now know why God created "young" parents. I went home and napped. Enjoy your time at work.
The Flemings

Anonymous said...

Jason, I just heard about your news from my parents in Sanford. You will be in my family's thoughts and prayers during your road to recovery. Take comfort that God has it all worked out and that you have tons of prayers warriors lifting up prayers for your complete recovery.

Sarah (Grubaugh) Dillon

angela said...

fabulous! praise the Lord that you feel you can go back to work!! i have been praising Him that you have kept your good spirit and kept Him at the center of your focus. He will bless you for that!